Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Followers in Zelda U

Hello, my name is Hunter Burnette, and I am a Zelda lover. I have these ideas for Zelda that I just keep in my head for months and it really gives me headaches. So, enjoy reading my ideas, or don't, I don't care! XD

I feel as though Nintendo should have some sort of follower system like in Skyrim or Fallout for Zelda U (except of course, with better AI) , like, you complete a sidequest and some guy/girl offers to join you and you have the choice to let him/her join or not. They could have Zora followers, Hylian followers, followers of all races. And let's say some followers won't follow you in some places, like, a Zora wouldn't follow you in a really hot area like a Desert or Volcano, and a Goron wouldn't follow you into water, but Hylians would follow you everywhere, you would just have to equip them properly. And like, you could order one follower to take point and you'd play as them instead of Link. I feel as though as it would add life to the game's world, to let you know that the people of Hyrule are doing everything in their power to make the world a better place, and to make you more willing to help them. I mean, what's the point of a massive world if there's not just as much life to it?

2 comments:

  1. Well i like the idea but,will nintendo take the time to do so ?
    If you have a goood modding community and know how to mod stuff it could be possible to do so.Me i am not a programmer but i wish to be now im mostly a graphic designer but personally this idea is great,just needs someone to work on it!

    ReplyDelete